Hiya crafty friends
I am very traditional in my taste when it comes to Christmas. I love the red and green vintage theme. And this was the look I was trying to achieve with this card.
2. Fold in to form a square. To make this easier I made these on my Silhouette Cameo and made the squares with a perforated line which I folded.
3. Take some Fired Brick Distress Ink and sponge around the edge of the red/cream circles.
then fold the edges back in.
4. Repeat to process with the green circles using Peeled Paint Distress ink
5. Cut out a scallop square a little smaller than 6×6 and sponged the edges with Fired Brick Distress Ink
(As you can see I have added a perforated square within the scalloped square. This will come in very handy in the next step )
6. Using the perforated square as a guide I placed and stuck the folded square within it, in the order to form my chosen pattern
I added some small red gems to the centre of the grid
7. I made the sentiment plauqe I distressed the edge of one of the Clare Curd Crafts Die Cut Tickets with Fired Brick Distress Ink
and randomly stamped with the Believe stamp from the My Minds Eye Vintage Christmas stamp set.
I then used one of the sentiment stickers from the My Minds Eye Vintage Christmas12x12
8. I spondged the edge of a 6×6 white blank card
and then adhered the patchwork to the centre of the card.And to finish I placed the sentiment in the bottom righthand corner